Monday, February 25, 2013

Haul :)


Did some running around today after work... 
Stopped at Sally's.. The China Glaze was on sale... And the two from Orly were just perfect spring & summer colors that I couldn't resist! I was looking for a nice nude but am SO picky with nude polishes, so no luck with that.
----
Next stop was Hobby Lobby... My first time here and I wanted sooo many things but I only got a few, and had two 40% off coupons so I saved quite a bit!
I got this sign, it was 50% so I got it for $7! And the second picture just shows where its home is for now... Not sure if I'm going to hang it somewhere or not, but I thought it looked cute with the jewelry holder.
I also got these two office supply things.. They work great with palettes and will be on my vanity. In the two smaller spaces of the bigger one - I'll keep makeup brushes. And the letter holder is great for my naked palettes since I use them pretty much daily and need them easily accessible. 
I also got two really pretty, super sparkly black holders for my makeup brushes as well but the sparkliness (is that a word...? sparklyness? eh, whatever) didn't show up enough on camera so I figured I'd just mention them. They are gorgeous!
Lastly, the reason I went to Hobby Lobby in the first place.... I saw this in Melmphs youtube video (she's one of my favorite youtube gurus) and I fell in love with it... It was originally $40 (yikes!) but I used the other 40% off coupon, otherwise I would have never bought it... I love it though and now her home is the corner of my vanity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment